STEP 1: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
- Registration is confirmed once the process is completed and all cancellation policies will apply. You will receive an electronic invoice upon registration. Payment is due on receipt of invoice. Please ensure that you comply with your employer’s procurement procedures. Any outstanding fees not paid by your employer will be for your own pocket. Please check payment deadlines which will apply as stipulated on the website.
- All delegates are requested to bring a copy of the proof of payment to the registration desk at the symposium. Registered participants whose payment is outstanding, will not be allowed to attend the event.
- If you cannot attend the symposium we will accept a substitute colleague at any time. The name of the substitute delegate should be provided to the secretariat in writing.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to the symposium secretariat. An admin fee of R300.00 will apply to cancellations received in writing before 1 April 2017. No refund will be made for cancellations after this date and the registration fee will still be due for all no shows.
- Bank charges have to be supported by the participant.
- Applicants who wish to receive an Invitation Letter for their VISA application are required to first pay their participation fee. Should the applicant not be granted his/her VISA, the participation fee will be reimbursed (not including bank costs) providing a written proof from your embassy or consulate. IV International Symposium will grant visa invitation letters up to three (3) weeks prior to the symposium date. Please note that all costs relative to the sending of those documents are to be supported by the participant. The invitation is intended to facilitate visa application and travelling arrangements of the registrants, and does not imply the provision of any financial or other support. Invitation letters will be processed as soon as proof of payment in the symposium bank account has reflected.
- The organiser reserves the right to make amendments to the programme or any related activity.
- Registration fees are applicable to all participants of the symposium except for Keynote and invited plenary speakers who will register with a promotional code. Payment must be made in RAND.
- Registrants and their spouses are advised to take out their own insurance policies to cover against various contingencies such as personal accident, loss incurred through disruption to travel arrangements, damage to or loss of property. The Organisers are not responsible for and cannot be held liable for any claims whatsoever caused or howsoever arisen.